The Supply Chain & Operations Coordinator will be responsible for supporting projects and tasks that connect the Supply Chain, Operations, and Sourcing functions. This position will be responsible for data accuracy and integrity, maintaining the highest levels of attention to detail and building trust across functions that critical information is handled with care and a sense of responsibility. Support tasks involve item reviews and classifications, data sharing between internal teams and our retailers, the processing of customer purchase orders, and critical updates of decisions and program details directly to MFR’s own Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool.
Made For Retail is a team of individuals who are passionate about design, product development, retail and bringing it all together through our strong supply chain and manufacturing expertise. Our approach to design is simple: create desirable products that inspire us and our customers. Our organic process is thoughtful, clever, focused and multi-dimensional leading to differentiated products with a well curated perspective. We take pride in every product we design.
Responsibilities and Duties
- PO quantity variance validation with assistance from Sourcing Managers.
- Ongoing support for cyclical Item Set Up (ISU) process, including data-entry into all retailer portals websites and MFR’s own PLM system.
- Item photos for portal submissions required for retailer specific accounts
- Coordination of material breakdown gathering with our China team and factories
- Proper item registration and coordination of material safety data sheets, including troubleshooting and follow-up as necessary
- PCN Maintenance & Management (Retailer specific system that is used for item set ups and costings).
- HTS coding and assignment for all items our business produces, from all accounts.
- Case pack negotiation. Processes with suppliers & retail partners.
- Manage shipment extension processes with suppliers & retail partners.
- Other data entry responsibilities as determined by the business on an ad-hoc basis.
- PLM data entry & validation.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
- Fast learner and very strong attention to detail, proficiency and accuracy as it relates to working with data.
- Experience working with enterprise-wide software systems (i.e., Product Lifecycle Management) a plus, not required.
- Dependable team player who stands for integrity, communicates well, keeps commitments, and ensures responsibilities are completed on time.
- Flexibility and adaptability in supporting more than one team or function across the organization.
- Willingness to work under deadline with some repetitive tasks related to data handling and entry.
- High level of organization with the ability to prioritize and manage time in order to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- Clear and effective communication with all styles to foster ever improving teamwork.
- Organized for productivity and efficiency, yet flexes to anticipates and meet future needs of customers and teams.
- Results driven self-starter making thoughtful, effective, and timely decisions after analyzing situations.
- Stays curious and is a steward for development. Demonstrates a passion for learning with commitment to continued professional excellence.
- Clear understanding and commitment to the highest level of quality and output of work.
- Consistent, creative problem-solving abilities using a solutions-oriented mindset, maintaining a positive and constructive outlook.
Made For Retail is committed to two basic principles: do good work and be good people. In addition to developing great designs and producing quality product responsibly and efficiently;
- we strive to have a positive impact on people and in our communities.
- we support a safe, unbiased organizational culture and an inclusive experience for all stakeholders.
- we work hard to create and ensure a thoughtful product experience for all guests.
- we aim for the highest standards of honesty, transparency, and integrity in all that we do each day.
Made For Retail Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.