Made For Retail Inc. is a collection of individuals that are passionate about design, product development, retail and bringing it all together through our strong supply chain and manufacturing expertise. Our approach to design is simple: create desirable products that inspire us and our customers. Our organic process is thoughtful, clever, focused and multi-dimensional leading to differentiated products with a well curated perspective. We take pride in every product we design.
A self-starter, this person will have proven ability to work independently and self-manage workload around multiple and competing project timelines. This role works closely with the Associate Design Director and Sr. Design team members by supporting the design process and execution of program line development. This individual must efficiently and proactively work on projects that require fast-paced defined deadlines and a sense of urgency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates designs in the design development process from concept, color, product design, graphic design, product application, technical specifications and creative packaging.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Revise and proof files accurately and efficiently through multiple rounds of review, coordinate and implement changes.
- Creates packaging from concept to finish, including versions of designs to accommodate varying products/sizes, and legal warning statements.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Experience in mass Dollar chain retailers and/or commodity price points is a bonus.
- Excellent design, creativity and technical attributes.
- Strong understanding of product and technical design.
- Ability to distinguish layout, typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance.
- Knowledge of 4 color process printing, as well as spot color printing and various printing techniques.
- Clear understanding of die lines and technical drawings.
Made For Retail is committed to two basic principles: do good work and be good people. In addition to developing great designs and producing quality product responsibly and efficiently…
- we strive to have a positive impact on people and in our communities.
- we support a safe, unbiased organizational culture and an inclusive experience for all stakeholders.
- we work hard to create and ensure a thoughtful product experience for all guests.
- we aim for the highest standards of honesty, transparency, and integrity in all that we do each day.
Made For Retail Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Apply For This Job
Fill out the form below to apply for this job