The Supply Chain Team drives bottom line improvements by reducing cost throughout the Supply Chain, from product development, to strategic negotiations with retail partners, all the way through product shipment. The Supply Chain Analyst reports to one Supply Chain Manager and is accountable for supporting the Supply Chain team through research, analysis, and related duties as assigned.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
Reporting and Analysis, Negotiation Support
• Generate detailed quantity and revenue forecasts. Influence decision-making by clearly communicating forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
• Research, track and report raw material trends. Analyze results to identify opportunities for cost containment and reduction.
• Enhance and maintain internal Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) database to increase efficiency of use. Continually research and communicate regulatory and customs updates to Supply Chain team.
• Collect, verify and input data into retailer portals to facilitate item quotation process.
Liaison and Advocate for Business Partners
• Advocate for the needs of both our factories and our retail partners. Ensure retail partners’ needs are met by facilitating any negotiations related to the logistics of our business, including carton configuration and ship timing.
• Build internal database for reporting Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Create and maintain Factory Scorecard that reflects our business’s strategic priorities and efficiently communicates them to our Factory Partners.
• Collect, verify and input data into retailer portals to facilitate the Factory Registration process.
• Conduct return on investment (ROI) analysis related to factory audits and issue remediation.
Process Improvement and Implementation
• Map current workflows, find areas to streamline, and implement process improvements throughout cross-functional teams.
• Produce training documents for Supply Chain processes. Share out trainings to internal teams as needed.
- Aptitude in analyzing, interpreting and communicating data to various audiences, based on a fundamental understanding of how analytics can drive decisions in a business.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to problem solve.
- Proven ability to collaboratively drive decisions through clear, concise and meaningful communication.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional team members and overseas business partners.
- Strong time management and organization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities.
Additional Skills and Qualifications
- One to three years of work experience. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, with particular focus on Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Willingness to be flexible with tasks on a day-to-day basis and evolve role as required by the needs of the team.