The Supply Chain Analyst intern is primarily responsible for supporting the Supply Chain team. Responsibilities will include creating tools to aid in factory costing and retailer pricing negotiations; maintaining and developing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting; and supporting other Supply Chain process improvement initiatives as needed. This individual must efficiently and proactively work on projects that are marked with defined deadlines. This role has project management responsibility and is expected to work closely with Supply Chain Managers, Supply Chain Specialists and the Finance team.
- 12 weeks (Approximately June – August)
- 40 hours/week
- Deadline to apply is March 31
- Strong interest in understanding how analytics can drive business decisions.
- Aptitude in analyzing, interpreting and communicating data to various audiences; proven ability to collaboratively drive decisions through clear, concise and meaningful communication.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Pursuing or possess a Bachelor’s degree in business/economics, supply chain, finance or retail merchandising.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with particular focus on Outlook and Excel.
- Project management, ability to work independently and self-manage workload.
- Proven analytical ability and aptitude for understanding how analytics can drive decisions in a business