The Supply Chain Team drives bottom line improvements by reducing cost throughout the Supply Chain, from product development, to strategic negotiations with retail partners, all the way through product shipment. The Associate Supply Chain Analyst reports to one Supply Chain Manager and is primarily responsible for supporting the Supply Chain team through data management related to cost negotiations, quotation submission, and cross-functional initiatives.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical support to the Supply Chain team by creating and updating reports, templates, and other tools used to track and measure data.
- Proactively identify trends from data, highlight cost savings and efficiency opportunities, and develop actions to execute.
- Works collaboratively with the Supply Chain and cross functional teams to provide reporting and other support related to strategic initiatives.
- Research and assign Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes required for item quotation and setup.
- Facilitate the costing process with Product Development Teams by applying internal margin to factory costing, communicating costing to all stakeholders, and updating internal records.
- Conducts research projects and creates presentations as requested by the Supply Chain team.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to problem solve.
- Aptitude in analyzing, interpreting and communicating data to various audiences.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional team members and overseas business partners.
- Strong time management and organization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of how analytics can drive decisions in a business.
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working with spreadsheets and entry level analytics.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree required.
- Supply chain and/or retail experience, which may include internships, is preferred.
- Ability to collect data, identify challenges, establish facts and draw accurate conclusions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with particular focus on Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to create and execute spreadsheets, pivot tables and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Willingness to be flexible with tasks on a day-to-day basis and evolve role as required by the needs of the team.
In alignment with Made For Retail core values, this position will strictly adhere to the high set of ethical and moral standards that govern how we do business.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and business needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. We reserve the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. We also retain the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs
Made For Retail is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Applicants for this position must successfully pass a background screening and/or additional skills tests as determined by management.